Jim Petherwick from Bristol's under_score crew mixes up some of his techno and dubstep faves for Spannered
For some years now, Bristol's under_score crew have been flying the flag for deep techno flavours in the city, putting on parties with guests such as Sleeparchive, Claro Intelecto and Errorsmith, and showing plenty of love too for the dubstep/techno crossover currently blossoming (Bristol pioneer Pinch performed at under_score alongside Manchester's Andy Stott earlier this year).
High quality guests aside, under_score's position on the local scene has been firmly cemented by way of core residents Microman (aka one half of Emptyset), Luke Malcher and Jim Petherwick — and Jim has kindly put together this exclusive mix for Spannered, which gives an excellent introduction to the under_score sound.
- Tony Allen — Ole (Moritz von Oswald remix)
- Claude Vonstroke — Who's Afraid of Detroit? (Deepchord Remix)
- Model 500 — Starlight
- Luciano — Fourges et Sabres
- Maurizio — Domina
- Substance & Vainqueur — Immersion (Sleeparchive Remix)
- Sleeparchive — Research
- Henry & Louis — Answer (DJ Pinch Remix)
- Lowtec — Workshop 1 side A (untitled)
- Baby Ford & Zip — No Milk Today
- T++ — Space Break
- 2562 — Circulate
- Rhythm & Sound — Poor People Must Work (Carl Craig Remix)
- Heartthrob — Gollum
- Rhythm & Sound w/ Shalom — We Been Troddin
You can catch the under_score crew in action at the Blue Mountain Club, Bristol, on 22 September, with Baby Ford and Raudive (aka Oliver Ho) headlining.